Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Happily Ever After: Sameer & Iryna

Every story is a unique representation of love – the meeting, the maturity of the relationship and the journey towards marriage. Two individuals coming together to build a life as one. Despite the hurdles and hiccups along the way, this is their happily ever after. Meet some newly engaged couples, basking in a state of romantic bliss. These loved up pairs have been kind enough to share their proposal stories with 77 World.

Today, we meet Sameer Rizvi and Iryna Dubylovska, investment managers from London.

Sameer proposed to Iryna in celebration of their three-year anniversary

Sameer proposed to Iryna in celebration of their three-year anniversary

First meeting: Sameer and Iryna met in August 2014 during their investment banking induction at the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS). The following month, Sameer asked Iryna out for a drink and the rest is history. In July 2015, they both left their investment banking jobs at RBS to set up their own investment firm, RD Capital Partners LLP. “It’s been a great success for us and has completely changed our lifestyle! We celebrated our three-year anniversary on 12 September this year and I proposed to her on the 16th in Monte-Carlo,” Sameer shares.

She’s the one: “I knew Iryna was the one when she blindly followed me and decided to quit her high-paying and secure investment banking job to set up our own investment firm. She believed in me even when I didn’t fully believe in myself. I am happy to say that it paid off! Our lifestyle has changed for the better in every way imaginable. I get to spend every day with the woman I love, and I couldn’t have asked for more,” exclaims Sameer.

The proposal: With their three-year anniversary approaching, Sameer found the perfect excuse to whisk Iryna away to the French Riviera, specifically to Monte-Carlo, Monaco. “I wanted the weekend to be as special as possible and for us to stay in the best 5-star luxury hotel in Europe, so I booked a junior suite at Hotel de Paris. As I had informed them of my plan to propose, the team was kind enough to give us an upgrade to their exclusive premium sea-view suite with two terraces. This gave us a direct view over the Mediterranean and over Port Hercules,” Sameer explains.

On the day of the proposal, Sameer ensured the day was perfect for Iryna. After a romantic breakfast on the terrace, the couple meandered around the city and indulged in a seafood lunch on the sea. Finally, after a coffee at Cafe de Paris, they headed back to their room that evening. “The Concierge team had been informed about this and as we entered the room, she saw a huge 20-rose bouquet as well as several balloons and a bottle of Champagne Ruinart Blanc de Blanc. As she turned around to ask me what this was for, I had the ring and asked her to marry me.”

Iryna's ring featured a cushion-shape diamond flanked by tapered baguettes

Iryna’s bespoke ring by 77 Diamonds features a cushion-shape diamond held by double talon claws and flanked by tapered baguettes

The ring: Sameer had his heart set on a bespoke cushion-shape diamond ring with a minimum of 3 carats and tapered baguette side stones. He spent several weeks searching for a suitable diamond with the 77 Diamonds’ team. “I was very particular about having an excellent polish and symmetry and no fluorescence. I was also particular about the length/width ratio being a perfect square. Equally, I wanted the diamond to be near colourless and almost flawless in clarity. After this search process, the 77 Diamonds’ bespoke team did an amazing job creating a fantastic final product which came to 3.51 carats at the end. The process was thorough and I was kept involved via CAD designs and feedback/update emails.”

The reaction: “My fiancée, Iryna, loved it! I knew from before that cushion cut was her preferred choice, but she immediately fell in love with this bespoke and unique ring!”

The wedding: This is still in the making, the couple share, however they would like to keep it intimate with just over 100 guests.

To share your proposal story with 77 World, email priya.gill@77diamonds.com

 



from 77 Diamonds http://ift.tt/2kDBgkO

Darmar

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment